What are orthotics?
Orthotics are custom made or pre-fabricated arch supports to fit inside your shoes. Whilst not everybody needs orthotics, for those who do, they can be a blessing giving them freedom from pain, increase in confidence and comfort throughout the entire body. Orthotics are known to solve a number of bio-mechanical related problems, not only for obvious foot problems but also for ankle and knee pain, pelvis, hip and back pain. Properly designed and fitted orthotics can correct misalignment of the foot which can significantly alter the way in which the bones move within their joints.
At Phoenix Podiatry:
• We assess your foot and body posture
• We assess you standing, walking or running
• Look at lower limbs range of motion
• Refer you for an X-Ray or US if needed
• Advise if orhtotics can be of benefit for you
• Manufacture custom made orthotics or
• Fit you with pre-fabricated off-shelf devices
• Implement physiotherapy for the best results
Phoenix Podiatry offers 3 months reviews for custom made orthotics at no extra cost, in other words we make sure that your custom made orthotics are worn comfortably and the expected results are achieved